1. Please read carefully
Note: Butterfly Effect IBS may update this Policy when law requires it. That said, we suggest our website users review our Policy periodically to maintain their informed consent.
The data controller for the information collected by this website is Christine Hooper - 1369 Bloor St. West, Toronto ON M6P 4J4. For requests or inquiries contact here
2. What Information do we collect?
When you sign up to become a member or use our Contact page functions, you may provide us Personal Information, such as name, email address, phone number, and any information you include in your communications with us.
3. Why do we collect Personal Information?
1. To provide users with information and/or assistance.
2. To manage your account and your registration as a user of the service. The Personal Data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the service that are available to you as a registered user.
3. To be able to contact you with general or personalized service-related notices, special offers, events and promotional messages.
4. We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
4. Sharing and Disclosing Your Personal Information
We will not, in any circumstances, share your personal information with other individuals or organizations without your permission, including public organizations, corporations or individuals, except when applicable by law. We do not sell, communicate or divulge your information to any mailing list
5. Where does Wix Store/Process Your Personal Information?
6. Data Retention
Butterfly Effect IBS will retain your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected and will fully delete when no longer required.
7. Communications from Butterfly Effect IBS
We may use your Personal Information to send you promotional content and messages by e-mail, text messages and notifications within our platform or marketing calls.
If you do not wish to receive such promotional messages or calls, you may notify Butterfly Effect IBS at any time by email or through the contact section or follow the “unsubscribe” or STOP instructions contained in the promotional communications you receive.
Butterfly Effect IBS uses essential cookies placed by Wix. For more information about Wix cookies go to https://support.wix.com/en/article/cookies-and-your-wix-site
9. Your rights in relation to Your Personal Information
8.1. If you requested to be contacted through our website, you have the right to:
Request access to your information
Receive a copy of your information
Update your information
Amend your information
Delete your information
8.2. You can withdraw your consent or exercise your rights listed above, at any time. Send your request through our Contact page. We may take steps to verify your identity before complying with your request in order to protect you from fraud.
8.3. We are committed to honouring your request promptly. In cases where we have to obtain more information to protect from fraud and other legal or otherwise permissible considerations, it may take us some time to resolve a request made of us, but no longer than thirty days under the GDPR.
10. Questions and concerns
Back to Sign Up